One of the first priorities of your company’s marketing strategy should be to develop a process for blogging. From a technical perspective, blogging helps you get found online. It increases the number of web pages on your website (the more web pages, you have the more chances you have to get found) and increases SEO mojo. That’s definitely important stuff, but buyers don’t really care about that. The main reason to blog is to provide your prospects with the information they need as they travel through the decision making process.
- Buyers are checking you out online and expect to find valuable information on your website.
- Buyers do research online and are getting their info from somewhere. If it’s not from your website, it’ll be from your competitor’s site. Ouch!
- It showcases your expertise and builds credibility and trust.
- It helps your prospects understand their issues and what they can do about them - and how you can help.
Want to learn more? Here are some additional blog articles about blogging.
- Why Blog? (Even more reasons!)
- What is a Blog and How Do I Write One?
- 10 Qualities of a Good Blog Strategy
- 3 Ways to Create Blog Articles Without Actually Writing
- Coming Up With Blog Ideas is Easier Than You Think
- How Posting Blog Articles on Social Media Get Customers
- How to Find the Best Keywords for Your Blog or Web Page